NEWS UPDATES


8/20/2026


Giclée prints of selected artworks will be available soon, offering a beautiful and affordable way to enjoy my work in your home. Each print will be professionally produced using high-quality archival materials to preserve the color, detail, and character of the original artwork. Join my mailing list to be notified when prints become available and to receive updates on new artwork and future releases.



__________________________



8/5/2026

For the past nine years, I have had the privilege of teaching art and helping students discover and develop their own creative abilities. Before becoming an art teacher, I worked as a graphic designer, where I gained valuable experience in visual communication, design principles, and creative problem-solving. Both careers have shaped my artistic journey, refining my skills while deepening my appreciation for the power of art to inspire, encourage, and connect with others.

After many rewarding years in education, I felt God leading me in a new direction. I decided to step away from teaching to devote myself fully to creating artwork that reflects my faith and the calling I believe He has placed on my life. Through my drawings, paintings and prints, I hope to share the beauty of God's love, the truth of His Word, and the hope found in Christ. It is my prayer that each piece will not only bring beauty into your home but also serve as a source of encouragement, peace, and inspiration for all who see it.





Small and Medium Galleries.

The Small and Medium Galleries will be opening soon, expanding the collection with additional works centered on Christian themes. These galleries will feature a diverse selection of artwork that reflects faith, hope, and biblical inspiration, offering pieces in a couple of styles and sizes. Whether you're looking for meaningful art for your home, church, or as a thoughtful gift, these upcoming collections will provide beautiful and inspiring options for every setting.  May the Lord use it to strengthen the walk of believers.